To complete your DV in a timely fashion, we ask that you provide :
- Locked version of the show in Quicktime format or DVD with time code superimposed on the image. Location should be bottom of the screen or upper left.
- Preferred Quicktime formats :
- H.264 or MPEG4 format, anywhere from 640×360 to 720×480 – included audio at 44.1 or 48 KHz (preferably 48KHz).
- A manageable file size is desirable (eg. 700MB-1GB for a 44 minute show, 300-500 MB for a 22 minute show).
- Please provide any temp sound mix embedded into the Quicktime or DVD. Note : A final mix of the sound is always preferred, however work can begin before the final mix is completed.
- The network or distributor ‘s stated audio deliverables (pertaining to the requested audio format for the finished DV soundtrack).
- A transcript of opening and closing credits (especially if the credits are not included in the Quicktime video or DVD of the program)
- Any available script of the program. A shooting script, or even a transcription with any details about the program’s production and intent are extremely helpful.
- A name pronunciation guide for any unusual names for the onscreen talent and credit roll.
- The name of the audio post facility doing your sound mix, with a contact name and email.
- Contact name and email coordinates for delivery of the final DV file.